DIY Nut Milk Making Kit
- Online Only
Make your own fresh, nutritious nut milk in just a few simple steps with the essentials included in our kit. Include only the ingredients you want—and avoid additives you don’t– and customize the flavor to your taste. Simply soak almonds or other nuts in water, puree and strain. Use your light, mildly sweet and easily digestible nut milk for beverages, cooking, baking and more.
- Kit includes a fine-mesh bag for straining solids from milk after pureeing, plus 1/2-liter and 1-liter Weck juice jar for refrigerating your homemade milk.
- Reusable mesh bag sewn of 100% nylon with strong, serge-stitched seams and drawstring closure.
- Bag is hand made in Indonesia following Fair Trade principles.
- Two clear glass Weck jars feature a glass lid with a rubber ring and two rustproof stainless-steel clamps for creating an airtight seal.
- Jars have a wide mouth for easy filling and stirring, while the slim, curved shape makes for easy pouring.
- A percentage of the proceeds from nut milk bag sales helps support an orphanage and a birthing center in Bali, Indoneisa.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 100% nylon construction.
- 10" x 12"; 2 1/2-qt. cap.
- Handmade in Bali, Indonesia.
Weck Juice Jars
- Embossed with Weck strawberry logo.
- BPA free
- Dishwasher safe.
- 1-liter jar: 35.9-oz. cap.; 9 3/4" high, 2 1/2" opening.
- ½-liter jar: 17.9-oz. cap.
- Made in Germany.