Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
DIY Mozzarella & Ricotta Cheese Making Kit
- Online Only
Make your own artisan mozzarella and ricotta in less than an hour with our DIY Kit—the only extras you'll need are some basic kitchen equipment and your favorite fresh milk. The mild, creamy flavor and soft, rich texture of your homemade cheese is a far cry from commercial counterparts you'll find at the local store. Enjoy the mozzarella with garden-fresh tomatoes and fresh basil, or use the ricotta as a topping for crostini.
- Uses 1 gallon per batch of whatever milk you prefer—whole or lowfat, conventional or organic.
- Makes eight batches of mozzarella or ricotta, 1 lb. to 1 lb. 8 oz. each.
- All-natural ingredients.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through the cheese-making process.
- Customize your cheese with herbs, sundried tomatoes, red pepper flakes and other flavorful additions.
- Recipes included.
- .1 oz. vegetarian rennet.
- 3 oz. citric acid .
- 3 oz. cheese salt.
- Cooking thermometer.
- Fine cheesecloth .
- Instruction/recipe book.
- Use & Care
- Cheesecloth must be hand rinsed in cold water immediately after use to remove stuck-on curd (hot water will cook curds to the cloth), then machine wash with an unscented detergent.
- To sterilize cheesecloth, boil in water.
- Hand-wash thermometer; do not submerge.
Next Day Delivery
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.