Dipped Glaze Mixing Bowl
Our bowl re-creates the rustic look of handcrafted French antiques that have been passed down through generations of cooks. Made of durable stoneware, it features a rich honey-brown glaze dipped in white and finished with a blue number, a nod to the customary potter’s stamp. With a built-in handle and spout, it's perfect for mixing and pouring batters.
- Made of stoneware for exceptional strength and durability.
- Two-tone glaze finish in honey brown and white.
- Labeled with blue number 5.
- Handle and spout allow for easy pouring.
- Microwavable and dishwasher safe.
- 12 1/2" x 10" x 5 1/4" high; 3.6-qt. cap.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.