Dijon Mustard Kit
Make mustard at home just the way you like it with these easy-to-use kits. Each one contains a dry mix to which you add your favorite chardonnay and white wine vinegar for Dijon mustard, or beer and cider vinegar for beer mustard. The mustard is fully mixed within just 10 minutes but benefits from a week left in the refrigerator to fully develop its flavor. Each kit comes with an attractive crock for serving. Serve the mustards plain, or experiment by adding your favorite herbs or spices to the mix.
- Includes all the basic mustard-making tools and base ingredients; you supply your favorite chardonnay and white wine vinegar for the Dijon Mustard, and your choice of beer and cider vinegar for the Beer Mustard.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through the mustard-making process.
- Each kit makes two 8-oz crocks of mustard.
- Recipes included.
- Customize mustards with your own choice of ingredients, herbs, and spices.
- Once made, mustards can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 12 months.
- Assembled in Canada.
Each kit includes:
- Ceramic crock with cork lid.
- Wood mustard spoon.
- 2 mustard packs.
- 1 salt and spice pack.
- Jute bag for storage.
- Complete instruction card.
- Use & Care
- Machine-washable crocks.
- Hand wash wooden spoons.
- Mustard flour, sugar, sea salt, mustard seed, spices (cloves, black pepper and allspice).
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.