Dijon Mustard Kit
Make mustard at home just the way you like it with these easy-to-use kits. Each one contains a dry mix to which you add your favorite chardonnay and white wine vinegar for Dijon mustard, or beer and cider vinegar for beer mustard. The mustard is fully mixed within just 10 minutes but benefits from a week left in the refrigerator to fully develop its flavor. Each kit comes with an attractive crock for serving. Serve the mustards plain, or experiment by adding your favorite herbs or spices to the mix.
- Includes all the basic mustard-making tools and base ingredients; you supply your favorite chardonnay and white wine vinegar for the Dijon Mustard, and your choice of beer and cider vinegar for the Beer Mustard.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through the mustard-making process.
- Each kit makes two 8-oz crocks of mustard.
- Recipes included.
- Customize mustards with your own choice of ingredients, herbs, and spices.
- Once made, mustards can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 12 months.
- Assembled in Canada.
Each kit includes:
- Ceramic crock with cork lid.
- Wood mustard spoon.
- 2 mustard packs.
- 1 salt and spice pack.
- Jute bag for storage.
- Complete instruction card.
- Use & Care
- Machine-washable crocks.
- Hand wash wooden spoons.
- Mustard flour, sugar, sea salt, mustard seed, spices (cloves, black pepper and allspice).
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.