Digital Oil & Candy Thermometer
Oil & Candy Thermometer
Designed for both candy and oil, this digital thermometer signals when sugar reaches the proper temperature for various confections and when oil is hot enough for deep-frying. It can be set for a specific sugar temperature or food choice.
- Instantly measures temperatures from -130°F to 392°F.
- Unit flashes and beeps when desired temperature is reached.
- Clips to the rim of cooking vessel for safe use.
- Uses one AA battery (included).
- 12" long.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Do not immerse parts other than the probe in liquids.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.