Dial-A-Slice Apple Divider
Unlike most apple slicers, this tool produces two sizes of uniformly sliced apples. With a downward push, it cores an apple and cuts it into thin slices for use in baking and cooking, or thicker wedges for eating out of hand.
- Stainless-steel blades cut apples into 16 thin slices or 8 thick wedges.
- Soft handles provide a comfortable nonslip grip.
- Includes a safety cap for storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/4" x 4 1/2" x 2 1/4 high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always store with the protective cover when not in use.