Derwent Salt & Pepper Mills
These top-of-the-line professional mills have new spring-loaded mechanisms to ensure salt crystals and peppercorns are ground to your precise specifications. Six customized grind settings for pepper and three for salt guarantee the perfect consistency—from a fine dusting to coarse granules.
- Sturdy, well-made mills are great for everyday kitchen use, yet are elegant enough to bring to the table.
- Pepper mill relies on a long-wearing, hardened carbon-steel grinding mechanism.
- Salt mill has a diamond-sharp, noncorrosive ceramic grinding mechanism.
- Sleek brushed stainless-steel and acrylic housing.
- Clear acrylic reservoirs make it easy to grab the right seasoning at a glance.
- 7 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not use with rock salt or sea salt flakes.
- Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in pepper mill; not suitable for green and pink peppercorns.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.