Demeyere Smoker Pan
- Online Only
This set makes it easy to hot-smoke foods right on the stovetop, imparting deep, wood-smoked flavor to meats, poultry, seafood and vegetables. Just add aromatic wood chips to the pan, place the smoking chamber on top, and set the food on the rack above. With the lid on, smoke circulates to infuse food with delicious, smoky flavor.
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel.
- Three-layer base with aluminum core for even heat distribution.
- Set includes pan, lid, smoking chamber and rack.
- For use with wood chips or shavings (not included).
- Can also be used as a steamer or sauté pan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" diam., 3 1/2" high.; 6 lb.
- 4-piece set includes pan, lid, smoking chamber and rack.
- Made in Indonesia.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe.
- Hand wash.
- Stuck on foods can be removed by soaking pan with warm soapy water overnight.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- More about Demeyere
Founded at the turn of the 20th century near Antwerp, Belgium, Demeyere has always specialized in stainless-steel cookware. In the 1960s, Demeyere pioneered the use of aluminum cores to improve the heat conductivity of stainless steel, and it was the first cookware brand in the world to tailor construction to suit the most common cooking functions for each type of pan. Collaborations with European chefs have helped refine the design details of Demeyere cookware, including the Silvinox® finish, which prevents discoloration and maintains the beauty of the stainless steel.