Designed by celebrated British architect John Pawson, this European stainless-steel cookware reflects his signature minimalist style with its streamlined silhouettes and superb functionality. Essentials for any kitchen, this high-performance saucepan is ideal for everything from simmering sauces to cooking vegetables.
- A functional work of art for your kitchen, this professional cookware is constructed of commercial-quality 18/10 stainless-steel.
- For impeccable heating and temperature control, the stainless-steel pan is welded into Demeyere’s high-tech InductoSeal base, which has a 2mm copper center encapsulated in a layer of silver on either side for superb heat distribution.
- The base is finished with an external TriplInduc layer, which combines three special metal alloys to ensure a perfectly smooth, even heating surface that won’t deform with use and boosts induction-cooking efficiency by up to 30%.
- Thanks to a Silvinox surface treatment, the durable, stick-resistant finish maintains its satin-polished beauty through years of daily use.
- Heavy, double-sided lids guarantee optimal heat retention.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles absorb minimal heat.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Belgium.