Designed by celebrated British architect John Pawson, this European stainless-steel cookware reflects his signature minimalist style with its streamlined silhouettes and superb functionality. Ideal for reducing sauces, the flared pan has a narrow base to heat liquids quickly, while the wide top encourages rapid reduction.
- A functional work of art for your kitchen, this professional cookware is constructed with seven high-tech layers, including a commercial-quality 18/10 stainless-steel interior.
- Engineered for optimal responsiveness and control, the pan is made of Demeyere’s 7-PlyMaterial which features a thick aluminum-alloy core sandwiched between a layer of pure aluminum on either side for excellent heat distribution.
- The exterior is finished with a TriplInduc layer, which combines three special metal alloys to ensure a perfectly smooth, even heating surface that won’t deform with use and boosts induction-cooking efficiency by up to 30%.
- Thanks to a Silvinox surface treatment, the durable, stick-resistant finish maintains its satin-polished beauty through years of daily use.
- Heavy, double-sided lid guarantees optimal heat retention.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles absorb minimal heat.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Belgium.