Designed by celebrated British architect John Pawson, this European stainless-steel cookware reflects his signature minimalist style with its streamlined silhouettes and superb functionality. Great for frying, blackening and searing, the pan has low, flared sides that facilitate turning and flipping foods as they cook.
- A functional work of art for your kitchen, this professional cookware is constructed with seven high-tech layers, including a commercial-quality 18/10 stainless-steel interior.
- Engineered for optimal responsiveness and control, the pan is made of Demeyere’s 7-PlyMaterial which features a thick aluminum-alloy core sandwiched between a layer of pure aluminum on either side for excellent heat distribution.
- The exterior is finished with a TriplInduc layer, which combines three special metal alloys to ensure a perfectly smooth, even heating surface that won’t deform with use and boosts induction-cooking efficiency by up to 30%.
- Thanks to a Silvinox surface treatment, the durable, stick-resistant finish maintains its satin-polished beauty through years of daily use.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles absorb minimal heat.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Belgium.