Designed by celebrated British architect John Pawson, this European stainless-steel cookware reflects his signature minimalist style with its streamlined silhouettes and superb functionality. These classic Dutch ovens are just what you need for cooking and serving hearty favorites, from savory stews, pot roasts and braises to bubbly casseroles.
- A functional work of art for your kitchen, this professional cookware is constructed of commercial-quality 18/10 stainless-steel.
- For impeccable heating and temperature control, the stainless-steel pan is welded into Demeyere’s high-tech InductoSeal base, which has a 2mm copper center encapsulated in a layer of silver on either side for superb heat distribution.
- The base is finished with an external TriplInduc layer, which combines three special metal alloys to ensure a perfectly smooth, even heating surface that won’t deform with use and boosts induction-cooking efficiency by up to 30%.
- Thanks to a Silvinox surface treatment, the durable, stick-resistant finish maintains its satin-polished beauty through years of daily use.
- Heavy, double-sided lids guarantee optimal heat retention.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles absorb minimal heat.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Belgium.