Designed by celebrated British architect John Pawson, this European stainless-steel cookware reflects his signature minimalist style with its streamlined silhouettes and superb functionality. In this high-performance set, you’ll find all the pots and pans you need for a wide range of culinary techniques.
- A functional work of art for your kitchen, this professional cookware is constructed with seven high-tech layers, including a commercial-quality 18/10 stainless-steel finish.
- Engineered to optimize different types of cooking, the straight-sided pieces (sauce pan, saucepot) and flared pans (fry pan, sauté pan) utilize two different constructions; matching finishes ensure a sleek, coordinated collection.
- Straight-sided pans feature a stainless-steel well and sides that are welded into Demeyere’s high-tech InductoSeal base, which has a 2mm copper center encapsulated in a layer of silver on either side for superb heat distribution.
- Flared pans are made entirely of Demeyere’s 7-PlyMaterial: a thick aluminum-alloy core sandwiched between a layer of pure aluminum on either side that distributes heat beautifully.
- The base of each pan is finished with an external TriplInduc layer, which combines three special metal alloys to ensure a perfectly smooth, even heating surface that won’t deform with use and boosts induction-cooking efficiency by up to 30%.
- Thanks to a Silvinox surface treatment, the durable, stick-resistant finish maintains its satin-polished beauty through years of daily use.
- Heavy, double-sided lids guarantee optimal heat retention.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles absorb minimal heat.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Belgium.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 9 1/4" and 11" fry pans.
- 1 1/2-qt. and 3-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 4-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 3-qt. saucepot with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.