This elegant Belgian stainless-steel stockpot enlists the latest culinary innovations, including Demeyere’s patented seven-ply InductoSeal and TriplInduc technologies, to guarantee flawless heat distribution and control. Ideal for simmering stocks and soups, the tall, narrow shape of this pot helps to meld and enrich flavors during cooking.
- Favored by the world’s finest chefs, this professional cookware is constructed with seven high-tech layers, including a commercial-quality 18/10 stainless-steel finish.
- For impeccable heating and temperature control, the stainless-steel pan is welded into Demeyere’s high-tech InductoSeal base, which has a 2mm copper center encapsulated in a layer of silver on either side for superb heat distribution.
- The base is finished with an external TriplInduc layer, which combines three special metal alloys to ensure a perfectly smooth, even heating surface that won’t deform with use and boosts induction-cooking efficiency by up to 30%.
- Thanks to a Silvinox surface treatment, the durable, stick-resistant finish maintains its satin-polished beauty through years of daily use.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Heavy, double-sided lids guarantee optimal heat retention.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles absorb minimal heat.
- Dishwasher safe.