Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Stock Pot, 8 3/4-QT.
This elegant Belgian stainless-steel stockpot enlists the latest culinary innovations, including Demeyere's patented InductoSeal and TriplInduc technologies, to guarantee flawless heat distribution. Ideal for simmering stocks and soups, the tall, narrow shape of this pot helps to enrich flavors during cooking.
- Constructed with seven high-tech layers, including a commercial-quality 18/10 stainless-steel finish.
- The stainless-steel pan is welded into Demeyere's high-tech InductoSeal base, which has a 2mm copper center sandwiched between two layers of silver for superb heat distribution.
- The base is finished with an external TriplInduc layer, which combines three special metal alloys to ensure a smooth, even heating surface that won't deform with use and boosts induction-cooking efficiency by up to 30%.
- A Silvinox surface treatment helps to maintain the durable, stick-resistant finish and its satin-polished beauty through years of daily use.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5-qt. stockpot: 7 3/4" diam., 6 1/4" high; 5 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- 8 3/4-qt. stockpot: 9 1/4" diam., 7" high; 7 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Heavy, double-sided lids guarantee optimal heat retention.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles absorb minimal heat.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Belgium.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stuck-on food residue and stains can be removed by soaking pan with warm soapy water overnight.
- Mineral deposits can be cleaned with vinegar or lemon juice.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- More about Demeyere
Founded at the turn of the 20th century near Antwerp, Belgium, Demeyere has always specialized in stainless-steel cookware. In the 1960s, Demeyere pioneered the use of aluminum cores to improve the heat conductivity of stainless steel, and it was the first cookware brand in the world to tailor construction to suit the most common cooking functions for each type of pan. Collaborations with European chefs have helped refine the design details of Demeyere cookware, including the Silvinox® finish, which prevents discoloration and maintains the beauty of the stainless steel.
You May Also Need
Bar Keepers Friend
Rated 5 out of 5 by Patlovie from Copper performance without the maintenence This is the first Demeyere pot we purchased and I must say it is excellent across the board. It has a 2mm copper disk at the base sandwiched between a thin layer of silver (even better conducting that the copper/steel layers on All-Clad's Copper Core). It is amazing how quickly this pot heats up and responds to changes in temp. The handles stay cool too which is a plus. This pot outperforms everything except heavy duty 2.5mm copper. Falk, Bourgeat and high end Mauviel will perform slightly better, especially on gas stoves. However, copper requires more care while this pot is very easy to maintain. We own a number of All-Clad Copper Core and this pot performs better in my opinion. An excellent pot all around that gives you performance without the maintenance of copper. I highly recommend.Date published: 2013-01-31