This elegant Belgian stainless-steel cookware enlists the latest culinary innovations, including Demeyere's patented 7-PlyMaterial and TriplInduc technologies, to guarantee flawless heat distribution. Handsome enough to bring to the table, this versatile pot is ideal for simmering sauces, soups and stews.
- 9 1/4" diam., 3 1/4" high.
- Constructed with seven high-tech layers, including a commercial-quality 18/10 stainless-steel finish.
- Demeyere's 7-PlyMaterial is engineered for optimal responsiveness, featuring a thick aluminum-alloy core sandwiched between two layers of pure aluminum for excellent heat distribution.
- The exterior is finished with a TriplInduc layer, which combines three special metal alloys to ensure a smooth, even heating surface that won't deform with use and boosts induction-cooking efficiency by up to 30%.
- A Silvinox surface treatment helps to maintain the durable, stick-resistant finish and its satin-polished beauty through years of daily use.