This elegant Belgian stainless-steel sauté pan enlists the latest culinary innovations, including Demeyere’s patented seven-ply InductoSeal and TriplInduc technologies, to guarantee flawless heat distribution and control. Featuring a broad cooking surface and high sides to reduce spattering, the pan is ideal for sautéing, searing and browning.
- Favored by the world’s finest chefs, this professional cookware is constructed with seven high-tech layers, including a commercial-quality 18/10 stainless-steel finish.
- For impeccable heating and temperature control, the stainless-steel pan is welded into Demeyere’s high-tech InductoSeal base, which has a 2mm copper center encapsulated in a layer of silver on either side for superb heat distribution.
- The base is finished with an external TriplInduc layer, which combines three special metal alloys to ensure a perfectly smooth, even heating surface that won’t deform with use and boosts induction-cooking efficiency by up to 30%.
- Thanks to a Silvinox surface treatment, the durable, stick-resistant finish maintains its satin-polished beauty through years of daily use.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Heavy, double-sided lids guarantee optimal heat retention.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles absorb minimal heat.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Belgium.