Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Sauté Pans
This elegant Belgian stainless-steel sauté pan enlists the latest culinary innovations, including Demeyere's patented 7-ply InductoSeal and TriplInduc technologies, to guarantee flawless heat distribution. Featuring a broad cooking surface and high sides to reduce spattering, the pan is ideal for searing and browning.
- Constructed with seven high-tech layers, including a commercial-quality 18/10 stainless-steel finish.
- Stainless-steel pan is welded into Demeyere's high-tech InductoSeal base, which has a 2mm copper center encapsulated in a layer of silver for superb heat distribution.
- The base is finished with an external TriplInduc layer, which combines three special metal alloys to ensure smooth, even heating surface that won't deform with use and boosts induction-cooking efficiency by up to 30%.
- A Silvinox surface treatment helps to maintain the durable, stick-resistant finish and its satin-polished beauty through years of daily use.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/2-qt. sauté pan: 9 1/4" diam., 2 1/4" high; 8 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. sauté pan: 11" diam., 3" high; 10 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Heavy, double-sided lids guarantee optimal heat retention.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles absorb minimal heat.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Belgium.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stuck-on food residue and stains can be removed by soaking pan with warm soapy water overnight.
- Mineral deposits can be cleaned with vinegar or lemon juice.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.