Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Pasta Cooker Insert
- Online Only
Perfect for use with any Demeyere stockpot, this convenient Belgian stainless-steel insert makes it easy to drain cooked pasta without a colander. If you want to cook pasta ahead of time, the perforated insert can also be used to quickly reheat the noodles in a pot of boiling water.
- Favored by the world's finest chefs, this professional cookware is constructed of commercial-quality 18/10 stainless steel.
- Thanks to a Silvinox surface treatment, the durable, stick-resistant finish maintains its satin-polished beauty through years of daily use.
- Versatile insert is also ideal for boiling and draining corn, potatoes and other vegetables.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Belgium.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/4" diam.; 8 1/4" high.
- 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in Belgium.
- Use & Care
- Allow insert to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.