Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Pasta Cooker Insert
- Online Only
Perfect for use with any Demeyere stockpot, this convenient stainless-steel insert makes it easy to drain cooked pasta without a colander. If you want to cook pasta ahead of time, the perforated insert can also be used to quickly reheat the noodles in a pot of boiling water.
- This professional cookware is constructed of commercial-quality 18/10 stainless steel.
- A Silvinox surface treatment helps maintain the durable, stick-resistant finish and its satin-polished beauty through years of daily use.
- Versatile insert is also ideal for boiling and draining corn, potatoes and other vegetables.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Belgium.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/4" diam., 8 1/4" high.
- 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in Belgium.
- Use & Care
- Allow insert to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- More about Demeyere
Founded at the turn of the 20th century near Antwerp, Belgium, Demeyere has always specialized in stainless-steel cookware. In the 1960s, Demeyere pioneered the use of aluminum cores to improve the heat conductivity of stainless steel, and it was the first cookware brand in the world to tailor construction to suit the most common cooking functions for each type of pan. Collaborations with European chefs have helped refine the design details of Demeyere cookware, including the Silvinox® finish, which prevents discoloration and maintains the beauty of the stainless steel.