This elegant Belgian stainless-steel cookware enlists the latest culinary innovations, including Demeyere’s patented 7-PlyMaterial and TriplInduc technologies, to guarantee flawless heat distribution and control. Great for frying, blackening and searing, the pan has low, flared sides that facilitate turning and flipping foods as they cook.
- Favored by the world’s finest chefs, this professional cookware is constructed with seven high-tech layers, including a commercial-quality 18/10 stainless-steel finish.
- Engineered for optimal responsiveness and control, the pan is made of Demeyere’s 7-PlyMaterial which features a thick aluminum-alloy core sandwiched between a layer of pure aluminum on either side for excellent heat distribution.
- The exterior is finished with a TriplInduc layer, which combines three special metal alloys to ensure a perfectly smooth, even heating surface that won’t deform with use and boosts induction-cooking efficiency by up to 30%.
- Thanks to a Silvinox surface treatment, the durable, stick-resistant finish maintains its satin-polished beauty through years of daily use.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles absorb minimal heat.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Belgium.