DeLonghi PrimaDonna S Super Automatic Espresso Maker
When it comes to brewing a perfect cappuccino, latte or macchiato with one-touch convenience, this programmable Italian machine truly lives up to its name. The patented AutoCappuccino system features fully automatic brewing and milk-frothing systems, so you can prepare customized espresso drinks by pressing a single button.
- Fully-automatic espresso machine showcases Delonghi's famous milk-frothing technology with automatic one-touch brewing and frothing for cappuccinos, lattes and macchiatos.
- In seconds, the triple nozzle system delivers your preferred beverage, complete with steamed or frothed milk, right into your cup.
- Personalization options are at your fingertips, including coffee strength, volume and temperature.
- Easy-to-read LED panel clearly displays all your options – just push a button and walk away.
- Built-in burr grinder offers 13 adjustable settings for custom-ground beans – or use pre-ground coffee.
- Two independent boilers ensure steaming and brewing at the perfect temperatures.
- Cup warmer helps guarantee the ideal serving temperature for your chosen beverage.
- Energy saving function automatically turns off the machine's power after a specified amount of time.
- Removable frothing system stores easily in the refrigerator to keep milk fresh and cold.
- Removable water reservoir and drip tray, both with automatic level indicators.
- 14" x 20" x 20" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Product setup and product-care kits provided through complimentary DeLonghi Concierge Premium Service Program (see More Info tab for details).
- Made in Italy.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model: ECAM26455M
About the Complimentary DeLonghi Concierge Premium Service Program:
- Available in U.S. and Canada after calling 1(866)-528-8323 to register your De'LonghiPrimaDonna S.
- Receive one-on-one assistance with setting up your machine from a trained customer-care specialist and receive a complimentary set of cappuccino glasses set and a product-care kit.
- Additional complimentary product-care items will be shipped at 6-, 12- and 18-month intervals, assuring continued optimal maintenance and performance of your machine.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash water tank, frothing container and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.