DeLonghi Perfecta Espresso Maker, with Manual Frothing System
When it comes to brewing a perfect cappuccino or latte with one-touch convenience, the DeLonghi Perfecta lives up to its name. Made in Italy, the machine produces beautiful espresso and lets you top it off with frothed or steamed milk.
- Fully automatic and programmable with an easy-to-use control panel and digital menu that guides you through the whole process.
- Convenient auto-on feature lets you program when the machine should turn on and heat up so it's ready to brew when you wake up.
- Built-in 13-setting conical burr grinder grinds beans just before brewing for the freshest, purest flavor; bypass feature allows for use of ground beans.
- A 15-bar pressure pump ensures maximum extraction of flavor.
- Water filter eliminates impurities for better-tasting coffee.
- DeLonghi's signature Direct-to-Brew system ensures consistent heat distribution and removes for easy cleaning.
- Includes five customized coffee strength settings, five water temperature settings, water hardness setting, language setting and timer.
- Rotary control panel for selecting customized cup size from 1 to 4 oz.
- Stainless-steel and aluminum piped double boiler eliminates downtime between brewing and frothing.
- Manual frother for steams or froths milk to perfection.
- Instant reheat function maintains ideal brewing temperature.
- Statistics function reports how many coffees made, how many times machine has been de-scaled, the total liters of water runoff and how many times the water filter has been replaced.
- Extra-large removable water tank for easy refilling.
- Also dispenses hot water for tea.
- Auto on and auto off.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic housing.
- 17 1/2" x 15" x 11 1/4" high.
- 60-fl.-oz.-cap. water tank.
- 7-oz.-cap. bean hopper.
- 23 lb. 2 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Allow 1 1/2" clearance between machine and adjacent walls and at least 6" clearance above for proper ventilation.
- Hand-wash water tank, drip tray and grounds container.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- After each use, clean frothing nozzle with warm water and a damp cloth to remove milk residue.
- Clean infuser at least once a month by soaking in water for 15 minutes and then rinsing.
- When de-scaling message flashes on control panel, clean using a de-scaling solution.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.