DeLonghi Perfecta Espresso Maker, with Manual Frothing System
When it comes to brewing a perfect cappuccino or latte with one-touch convenience, the DeLonghi Perfecta lives up to its name. Made in Italy, the machine produces beautiful espresso and lets you top it off with frothed or steamed milk.
- Fully automatic and programmable with an easy-to-use control panel and digital menu that guides you through the whole process.
- Convenient auto-on feature lets you program when the machine should turn on and heat up so it's ready to brew when you wake up.
- Built-in 13-setting conical burr grinder grinds beans just before brewing for the freshest, purest flavor; bypass feature allows for use of ground beans.
- A 15-bar pressure pump ensures maximum extraction of flavor.
- Water filter eliminates impurities for better-tasting coffee.
- DeLonghi's signature Direct-to-Brew system ensures consistent heat distribution and removes for easy cleaning.
- Includes five customized coffee strength settings, five water temperature settings, water hardness setting, language setting and timer.
- Rotary control panel for selecting customized cup size from 1 to 4 oz.
- Stainless-steel and aluminum piped double boiler eliminates downtime between brewing and frothing.
- Manual frother for steams or froths milk to perfection.
- Instant reheat function maintains ideal brewing temperature.
- Statistics function reports how many coffees made, how many times machine has been de-scaled, the total liters of water runoff and how many times the water filter has been replaced.
- Extra-large removable water tank for easy refilling.
- Also dispenses hot water for tea.
- Auto on and auto off.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic housing.
- 17 1/2" x 15" x 11 1/4" high.
- 60-fl.-oz.-cap. water tank.
- 7-oz.-cap. bean hopper.
- 23 lb. 2 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Allow 1 1/2" clearance between machine and adjacent walls and at least 6" clearance above for proper ventilation.
- Hand-wash water tank, drip tray and grounds container.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- After each use, clean frothing nozzle with warm water and a damp cloth to remove milk residue.
- Clean infuser at least once a month by soaking in water for 15 minutes and then rinsing.
- When de-scaling message flashes on control panel, clean using a de-scaling solution.