Nespresso DeLonghi Lattissima Pro Espresso Maker
One-touch brewing and frothing is simpler than ever with this fully automatic Italian espresso maker. Delivering authentic cafe-style beverages in seconds, it teams Nespresso's legendary capsule brewing technology with DeLonghi's patented Rapid Cappuccino System. The intuitive touchscreen panel offers a complete menu of options for a precisely customized espresso drink—just press a button.
- Fully automatic machine features an integrated milk frothing system so you can prepare all your favorite espresso beverages with one-button ease (and without moving your cup).
- Just pop in a Nespresso coffee capsule and select your favorite coffee beverage – the machine custom-brews espresso, heats and froths milk, then blends the beverage of your choice.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's premium capsules (a 16-capsule variety pack is included).
- Illuminated touchscreen controls on top of the machine are angled for easy viewing.
- Intuitive one-touch beverage menu offers pre-programmed options for ristretto, espresso, lungo, hot water, cappuccino, latte machiatto and warm milk.
- Programmable options allow you to customize beverages to your exact specifications.
- Rapid Cappuccino System operates at the touch of a button, dispensing steamed or frothed directly into your cup or pitcher.
- Removable frothing system stores easily in the refrigerator to keep milk fresh and cold.
- A 19-bar pressure pump ensures maximum extraction of flavor.
- Sliding tray accommodates cups of various sizes.
- Removable water tank for easy refilling.
- Automatic cleaning system simplifies upkeep.
- Durable stainless-steel and plastic housing features die-cast touchpoints for the ultimate functionality and style.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel housing.
- 7 1/2" x 13" x 10 3/4" high.
- 14 lb. 6 oz.
- 43-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- 17-fl.-oz.-cap. milk carafe.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Hand wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Removable milk container is dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso de-scaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.