Nespresso DeLonghi Lattissima Pro Espresso Maker
One-touch brewing and frothing is simpler than ever with this fully automatic Italian espresso maker. Delivering authentic cafe-style beverages in seconds, it teams Nespresso's legendary capsule brewing technology with DeLonghi's patented Rapid Cappuccino System. The intuitive touchscreen panel offers a complete menu of options for a precisely customized espresso drink—just press a button.
- Fully automatic machine features an integrated milk frothing system so you can prepare all your favorite espresso beverages with one-button ease (and without moving your cup).
- Just pop in a Nespresso coffee capsule and select your favorite coffee beverage – the machine custom-brews espresso, heats and froths milk, then blends the beverage of your choice.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's premium capsules (a 16-capsule variety pack is included).
- Illuminated touchscreen controls on top of the machine are angled for easy viewing.
- Intuitive one-touch beverage menu offers pre-programmed options for ristretto, espresso, lungo, hot water, cappuccino, latte machiatto and warm milk.
- Programmable options allow you to customize beverages to your exact specifications.
- Rapid Cappuccino System operates at the touch of a button, dispensing steamed or frothed directly into your cup or pitcher.
- Removable frothing system stores easily in the refrigerator to keep milk fresh and cold.
- A 19-bar pressure pump ensures maximum extraction of flavor.
- Sliding tray accommodates cups of various sizes.
- Removable water tank for easy refilling.
- Automatic cleaning system simplifies upkeep.
- Durable stainless-steel and plastic housing features die-cast touchpoints for the ultimate functionality and style.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel housing.
- 7 1/2" x 13" x 10 3/4" high.
- 14 lb. 6 oz.
- 43-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- 17-fl.-oz.-cap. milk carafe.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Hand wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Removable milk container is dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso de-scaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DanWest from Great Machine I have had a number of coffee and Espresso's machines but none like this one. It is fantastic and so easy to use. A little concerned about have to buying the cups from them but no problem as you can get them for less then 50 cents per serving. Best part is the cleaning process, its the best. A little high in price but worth every dollar.....Date published: 2017-01-02Rated 5 out of 5 by turbito from works beautifully This is my 3rd expresso maker. First, I had a small Krups which lasted for 15+ years, then a Breville that started leaking after 4-5 years. The Latissima Pro was a birthday gift from my DSH to replace the Breville. I love this machine..have used daily for several weeks now. I was able to customize volumes, etc. very easily. Delicious specialty drinks daily! Love the self-cleaning feature too. I did wait for sales and price breaks from W-S when purchasing as it is quite an investment.Date published: 2016-10-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Machinebear from This Machine Does it all! I have owned this machine for sevefal months now. It has been totally reliable and fun to use. After much research I realized grinding my own beans wasn't important to me, and that in fact convenience was a higher priority, as well as consistency. So, that is what this machine does for you.Not taking up too much space, this machine does it all. If you keep the water well full, all you have to do is plug in the milk jug, turn the machine on, and insert the coffee pod. 40 seconds later you can have a beautiful latte or whatever, ready to go. The coffee's hot too, even with milk in it. So have fun and skip the daily grind. Every cup comes out just right and the taste is very good, on par or better than Starbucks.Date published: 2016-10-11Rated 5 out of 5 by KateD from Very satisfied I'm a big cappuccino and latte drinker so I did a lot of research to figure out the best model for me - I'm thrilled with my Pro. The frother self cleaning feature has worked flawlessly and I love that the milk container can be stored in the refrigerator. It disassembles easily for cleaning in the dishwasher. Of course, the espresso making function lives up to all Nespresso machines and works beautifully. The menu is easy to understand and helps guests use the machine without a hiccup. I'm very satisfied.Date published: 2015-12-27Rated 5 out of 5 by drdalziel from No mess, great coffee This is my 2nd Nespresso machine, and they make fantastic espresso and lattes. The pro is particularly good at making Americanos with the hot water attachment and the milk foamer makes great lattes with the push of one button. Delonghi has thought of everything in this very cleaver machine and I would recommend it as the central part of any coffee bar. With the Nespresso capsules the only mess is emptying the built in capsule holder. The only thing that would make this a perfect machine would be if you could attach it to your water supply.Date published: 2015-07-12Rated 5 out of 5 by gingercafe from Worth getting out of bed for.. My family loves this machine. Makes beautiful lattes and cappuccinos that look amazing in clear glass cups and seem like a luxurious treat. The milk frother is so great and makes this "the one" if you like milk based drinks. Still trying to figure out our favorite coffee flavors. Nice that each person gets a fresh hot cup in flavor of their choice. Not for you if you want a big mug o coffee...Date published: 2015-04-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Merokian from Love it! Makes great coffee Simple to use, coffee tastes great. Can't wait to get up in the morning.Date published: 2015-02-27Rated 4 out of 5 by BarbfromVH from Nice espresso machine Extremely easy to use, love the milk container system and how you can steam clean it after each use. You can vary the programs to make more less of each--such as 3 oz. of warm frothed milk instead of the programmed 4.1 oz. The same with hot water. It's great for making a mid-afternoon latte, hot water for a cup of tea, etc.--little clean-up, fast, and quality tasting. Wish the manual was a little more user-friendly--hard to find questions to your answers and what coffee should be used at each setting.Date published: 2014-10-21