Delonghi Lattissima Premium Espresso Maker
Enjoy custom-brewed espressos, lattes and cappuccinos at the touch of a single button. This fully automatic Italian espresso maker makes it easy, combining Nespresso's famous capsule brewing system with DeLonghi's patented milk frothing technology. Just pop in a capsule, select your favorite coffee beverage – and savor a perfect cup.
- Enjoy fully automatic brewing, milk frothing and blending – just press a button.
- Automatically pulls the espresso, heats and froths the milk, then blends the beverage of your choice – all with one-button ease.
- Illuminated control panel buttons make it simple to choose your favorite drink, selecting from 2 milk and 2 coffee options.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso’s premium coffee capsules, which are easy to order for delivery within two business days (for details, visit www.nespresso.com).
- “Single Touch” hot-milk system automatically steams and froths to perfection.
- A 19-bar pressure pump ensures maximum extraction of flavor.
- Sliding tray accommodates cups of various sizes.
- Removable water tank for easy refilling.
- “Energy-save” mode has adjustable automatic turn-off.
- “Clean” button simplifies upkeep.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- ABS plastic housing.
- 10 1/2" x 8" x 13 1/2" high.
- 40-fl.-oz.-cap. water tank.
- 17-fl.-oz.-cap. milk carafe.
- 13 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Hand-wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso descaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.