Nespresso DeLonghi Lattissima Plus Espresso Maker
Perfectly brewed espressos, cappuccinos or lattes are literally at your fingertips with this combination espresso maker and milk frother. Simply fill the water and milk tanks, and drop one of Nespresso’s premeasured coffee capsules into the slot. The machine pulls the espresso, heats the milk and blends the beverage of your choice.
- Fully automatic brewing, milk frothing and blending in one self-contained unit.
- Automatically prepares espressos, cappuccinos or lattes with the touch of a button.
- Illuminated control panel buttons allow you to choose your favorite drink with ease, with 3 milk and 2 coffee options.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso’s premium coffee capsules, which are easy to order for delivery within two business days (for details, visit www.nespresso.com).
- “Single Touch” hot-milk system automatically steams and froths.
- A 19-bar pressure pump ensures maximum extraction of flavor.
- Sliding tray accommodates cups of various sizes.
- Removable water tank for easy refilling.
- Energy-save mode has adjustable automatic turn-off.
- “Clean” button simplifies upkeep.
- Dimensions & More Info
- ABS plastic housing.
- 12 3/4" x 6 3/4" x 10" high.
- 30-fl.-oz.-cap. water tank.
- 10 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only.
- Coffee capsules are easy to order for delivery within two business days; for details, visit www.nespresso.com.
- Hand-wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Use Nespresso descaling cleanser every 6–8 months to remove buildup. Do not use vinegar.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.