Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Deep-Dish Pizza Pan
The ultimate deep dish pizzas start with this tried-and-true baking pan. Designed to accommodate the hearty crust and bountiful fillings of Chicago-style pies, the heavyweight aluminized steel pan conducts heat flawlessly to ensure that everything bakes to bubbly perfection. A durable nonstick finish makes for easy serving and fast cleanup.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch nonstick ceramic coating releases food with ease.
- Won’t corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" diam., 1 1/2" deep.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend washing the pan by hand to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery