Savor the sizzling flavors of kabobs served hot-off-the-grill—without risking burned fingers. Developed by a talented University of Southern California undergrad and her kabob-loving dad, this ingenious tool removes hot foods from skewers with one quick motion. Your food stays neatly inside the de-skewer tool, ready to transfer to a serving plate.
- Remove grilled foods from skewers with one quick, easy motion.
- Unique patent-pending design keeps your fingers safely away from hot skewers.
- Just insert a grilled kabob between the stainless-steel slats, use the included tongs to close the two slats, then slide out the skewer.
- Durable stainless-steel construction ensures first-rate performance.
- Removes food from wood or metal skewers up to 8" long.
- Features a locking mechanism for compact storage.