De Buyer’s Viper is the first mandoline on the market that tackles the challenge of slicing tomatoes with ease. The tool’s efficient blade design ensures that even the softest fruits and vegetables are cut safely and precisely – no tearing. Interchangeable blades slice in a variety of styles from diamond cuts to julienne, while the safe, easy-to-grip pusher protects your fingers and allows you to make quick work of large batches.
- Specially designed V-shaped blade cuts produce precisely without crushing.
- Interchangeable blades for cubes, diamond cuts, julienne, strips, sticks and rounds.
- Quickly adjust the thickness of slices from 1mm to 8mm to suit your recipe.
- Specially designed pusher maximizes safety while cutting and provides a firm grip for even the smallest hands.
- Nonskid feet add stability and extra leverage and fold away for compact storage.
- Durable plastic construction.
- Made in France.
- 1 small julienne blade (4mm).
- 1 large julienne blade (10mm).
- 1 V-shaped blade.
- 1 storage container that attaches to frame.
- 16 1/4" x 8 1/4" x 7 1/2" high; 2 lb. 3 oz.