de Buyer Viper Dicing Mandoline
- Free Shipping
De Buyer’s Viper is the first mandoline on the market that tackles the challenge of slicing tomatoes with ease. The tool’s efficient blade design ensures that even the softest fruits and vegetables are cut safely and precisely – no tearing. Interchangeable blades slice in a variety of styles from diamond cuts to julienne, while the safe, easy-to-grip pusher protects your fingers and allows you to make quick work of large batches.
- Specially designed V-shaped blade cuts produce precisely without crushing.
- Interchangeable blades for cubes, diamond cuts, julienne, strips, sticks and rounds.
- Quickly adjust the thickness of slices from 1mm to 8mm to suit your recipe.
- Specially designed pusher maximizes safety while cutting and provides a firm grip for even the smallest hands.
- Nonskid feet add stability and extra leverage and fold away for compact storage.
- Durable plastic construction.
- Made in France.
- 1 small julienne blade (4mm).
- 1 large julienne blade (10mm).
- 1 V-shaped blade.
- 1 storage container that attaches to frame.
- 16 1/4" x 8 1/4" x 7 1/2" high; 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Use & Care
- Always use the pusher for complete safety; do not use your hand to guide fruits or vegetables.
- Blades are very sharp and should be handled with care.
- When not in use, store julienne blades in case.
- Hand wash only.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- More about de Buyer
The de Buyer family has been making cookware in the French town of Val-d’Ajol since 1830. The family-owned company originally crafted pots and cauldrons for cooking over a live fire using iron ore extracted from the region. Pairing modern technology with a timeless attention to quality, De Buyer still creates cookware in the classic French shapes and materials traditionally used in professional kitchens. In addition to copper and iron collections, the company also offers stainless-steel and nonstick lines to meet the needs of today’s home cooks.