de Buyer Viper Dicing Mandoline
De Buyer’s Viper is the first mandoline on the market that tackles the challenge of slicing tomatoes with ease. The tool’s efficient blade design ensures that even the softest fruits and vegetables are cut safely and precisely – no tearing. Interchangeable blades slice in a variety of styles from diamond cuts to julienne, while the safe, easy-to-grip pusher protects your fingers and allows you to make quick work of large batches.
- Specially designed V-shaped blade cuts produce precisely without crushing.
- Interchangeable blades for cubes, diamond cuts, julienne, strips, sticks and rounds.
- Quickly adjust the thickness of slices from 1mm to 8mm to suit your recipe.
- Specially designed pusher maximizes safety while cutting and provides a firm grip for even the smallest hands.
- Nonskid feet add stability and extra leverage and fold away for compact storage.
- Durable plastic construction.
- Made in France.
- 1 small julienne blade (4mm).
- 1 large julienne blade (10mm).
- 1 V-shaped blade.
- 1 storage container that attaches to frame.
- 16 1/4" x 8 1/4" x 7 1/2" high; 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Use & Care
- Always use the pusher for complete safety; do not use your hand to guide fruits or vegetables.
- Blades are very sharp and should be handled with care.
- When not in use, store julienne blades in case.
- Hand wash only.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.