Developed by de Buyer of France, this innovative manual sharpener can be used for both daily honing and restoring worn knives. With carefully guided angle control, it requires no professional sharpening skills to use; simply swipe any blade down and back through the diamond cams to create a razor-sharp edge.
- Manual knife sharpener offers two stages in one: swipe light and shallow for everyday honing, and hard and deep for edge resharpening, including complete regrinding of old blades.
- Patent-pending diamond-coated solid-steel cams control blade angles for perfectly shaped and fine, slightly convex edge bevels every time.
- Angle control and swiping motion produces professional results and reduces human error.
- Replaces the traditional stone-and-steel sharpening/honing combination with more accurate, faster results.
- More accurate bevels means less "rounding" of the edge, and therefore less resharpening and longer blade life.