de Buyer Single-Slot Knife Sharpener
- Online Only
Developed by de Buyer of France, this innovative manual sharpener can be used for both daily honing and restoring worn knives. With carefully guided angle control, it requires no professional sharpening skills to use; simply swipe any blade down and back through the diamond cams to create a razor-sharp edge.
- Manual knife sharpener offers two stages in one: swipe light and shallow for everyday honing, and hard and deep for edge resharpening, including complete regrinding of old blades.
- Patent-pending diamond-coated solid-steel cams control blade angles for perfectly shaped and fine, slightly convex edge bevels every time.
- Angle control and swiping motion produces professional results and reduces human error.
- Replaces the traditional stone-and-steel sharpening/honing combination with more accurate, faster results.
- More accurate bevels means less "rounding" of the edge, and therefore less resharpening and longer blade life.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.