Made by de Buyer of France, the Prima Matera collection is the world's only copper cookware that performs flawlessly on all cooktops, including induction. These professional-quality pots combine the beauty and superior heat conductivity of copper with the easy care of stainless steel. These stockpots offer perfectly uniform heat distribution through the bottom and sides—ideal for long, slow simmering of aromatic stocks.
- 2mm-thick construction features 90% copper/10% stainless steel.
- Copper is a superior conductor of heat, ensuring highly responsive and uniform heating throughout pan.
- Seamlessly integrated magnetic bottom ensures induction compatibility.
- Stainless-steel interior offers easy cleaning and durability.
- Riveted handles of cast stainless steel stay cool to the touch.
- 6 1/4-qt. stockpot: 9 1/2" diam., 5" high. 7 lb.
- 9 1/2-qt. stockpot: 11" diam., 5 1/2" high. 9 lb.
- Made in France.