de Buyer Prima Matera Copper Stockpot with Lid
Made by de Buyer of France, the Prima Matera collection is the world's only copper cookware that performs flawlessly on all cooktops, including induction. These professional-quality pots combine the beauty and superior heat conductivity of copper with the easy care of stainless steel. These stockpots offer perfectly uniform heat distribution through the bottom and sides—ideal for long, slow simmering of aromatic stocks.
- 2mm-thick construction features 90% copper/10% stainless steel.
- Copper is a superior conductor of heat, ensuring highly responsive and uniform heating throughout pan.
- Seamlessly integrated magnetic bottom ensures induction compatibility.
- Stainless-steel interior offers easy cleaning and durability.
- Riveted handles of cast stainless steel stay cool to the touch.
- 6 1/4-qt. stockpot: 9 1/2" diam., 5" high. 7 lb.
- 9 1/2-qt. stockpot: 11" diam., 5 1/2" high. 9 lb.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Use a copper cleaner on the exterior. Never use a metal sponge.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.