de Buyer Prima Matera Copper Sauteuse
Made by de Buyer of France, the Prima Matera collection is the world's only copper cookware that performs flawlessly on all cooktops, including induction. These professional-quality pots combine the beauty and superior heat conductivity of copper with the easy care of stainless steel. This versatile Sauteuse allows you to sear, sauté, pan-roast, braise and prepare flavorful pan sauces and gravies. It's perfect for sautéing, searing and braising meats and vegetables.
- 2mm-thick contruction features 90% copper/10% stainless steel.
- Copper is a superior conductor of heat, ensuring highly responsive and uniform heating throughout pan.
- Seamlessly integrated magnetic bottom ensures induction compatibility.
- Stainless-steel interior offers easy cleaning and durability.
- Riveted handles of cast stainless steel stay cool to the touch.
- Includes lid.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3-qt. sauteuse: 9 1/4" diam.; 2 3/4" high; 5 lb. 8 oz.
- 5-qt. sauteuse: 11" diam.; 3 1/2" high; 6 lb. 8 oz.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will naturally develop a rich patina over time. Please note that this will not affect the pan’s cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking like new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.