de Buyer Prima Matera Copper Sauté Pan
The only copper cookware that performs flawlessly on all cooktops, including induction, Prima Matera combines the beauty and conductivity of copper with an easy-care stainless-steel interior. Available in two sizes, these sauté pans offer uniform heat distribution through the bottom and sides.
- 90% copper, 10% stainless-steel construction.
- 2mm-thick copper body heats and cools rapidly and evenly.
- Stainless-steel interior and lid offer durability and easy cleaning.
- Seamlessly integrated magnetic bottom ensures induction compatibility.
- Stainless-steel interior offers easy cleaning and durability.
- Elegant oven-to-table design.
- Made in France by de Buyer, established in 1810.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Tight-fitting stainless-steel lid circulates heat and moisture.
- Riveted handle of cast stainless steel stays cool to the touch.
- 1 3/4-qt. sauté pan: 7 3/4" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 12 oz.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 9 1/2" diam., 3" high; 4 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will naturally develop a rich patina over time. Please note that this will not affect the pan’s cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking like new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.