de Buyer Prima Matera Copper Fry Pan
Made by de Buyer of France, the Prima Matera collection is the world's only copper cookware that performs flawlessly on all cooktops, including induction. These professional-quality pans combine the beauty and superior heat conductivity of copper with the easy care of stainless steel. Low, flared sides make it easy to turn or flip foods, these fry pans are perfect for frying, browning, searing, and panroasting.
- 2mm-thick contruction features 90% copper/10% stainless steel.
- Copper is a superior conductor of heat, ensuring highly responsive and uniform heating throughout pan.
- Seamlessly integrated magnetic bottom ensures induction compatibility.
- Stainless-steel interior offers easy cleaning and durability.
- Riveted handles of cast stainless steel stay cool to the touch.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 3/4" fry pan: 7 3/4" diam.; 1 1/2" high; 2 lb. 13 oz.
- 9 1/4" fry pan: 9" diam.; 1 1/2" high; 3 lb. 1 oz.
- 11" fry pan: 11" diam.; 1 1/2" high; 3 lb. 8 oz.
- 12 1/2" fry pan: 12 1/2" diam.; 1 1/2" high; 3 lb. 12 oz.
- Made of 2mm copper.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will naturally develop a rich patina over time. Please note that this will not affect the pan’s cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking like new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.