De Buyer Mineral cookware is an organic, environmentally responsible choice and a favorite for searing and caramelizing foods. This pan is made of 99% iron with no chemicals or coatings added, simply an organic beeswax finish that aids in seasoning the pan for a naturally stick-resistant surface. Featuring high, rounded sides, this traditional French country pan excels at sautéing, simmering, deep-frying and stir-frying.
- Made of 99% iron, a natural mineral material.
- Organic beeswax finish—denoted by a “B” in the pan’s center—protects pan against oxidation, helps in the seasoning process and improves nonstick quality.
- With use, the pan darkens and develops a naturally nonstick surface, and the “B” in the center will disappear.
- Allows high-heat searing to seal in food flavors, juices and nutrients.
- Safe for use on all heat sources, including induction.
- Triple-riveted steel handle.
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 4 1/4" high; 3 lb. 5 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12" diam., 5 1/2" high; 5 lb.
- Made in France by de Buyer.