Featuring high, rounded sides, this traditional French country pan excels at sautéing, simmering, deep-frying and stir-frying. Constructed of 99% iron with no chemicals or coatings added, this pan has a beeswax finish for a naturally stick-resistant surface.
- Made of 99% iron, a natural mineral material.
- Organic beeswax finish—denoted by a "B" in the pan's center—protects pan against oxidation, helps in the seasoning process and improves nonstick quality.
- With use, the pan darkens and develops a naturally nonstick surface, and the "B" in the center will disappear.
- Allows high-heat searing to seal in food flavors, juices and nutrients.
- Safe for use on all heat sources, including induction.
- Triple-riveted steel handle.
- Made in France.