de Buyer Mineral "B" Country Fry Pan
De Buyer Mineral cookware is an organic, environmentally responsible choice and a favorite for searing and caramelizing foods. This pan is made of 99% iron with no chemicals or coatings added, simply an organic beeswax finish that aids in seasoning the pan for a naturally stick-resistant surface. Featuring high, rounded sides, this traditional French country pan excels at sautéing, simmering, deep-frying and stir-frying.
- Made of 99% iron, a natural mineral material.
- Organic beeswax finish—denoted by a “B” in the pan’s center—protects pan against oxidation, helps in the seasoning process and improves nonstick quality.
- With use, the pan darkens and develops a naturally nonstick surface, and the “B” in the center will disappear.
- Allows high-heat searing to seal in food flavors, juices and nutrients.
- Safe for use on all heat sources, including induction.
- Triple-riveted steel handle.
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 4 1/4" high; 3 lb. 5 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12" diam., 5 1/2" high; 5 lb.
- Made in France by de Buyer.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Hand wash only. Use hot water, and just a few drops of gentle soap if necessary. Do not soak pan.
- Remove any residue with a nonabrasive scouring pad.
- After washing, dry pan and lightly season: Add a few drops of cooking oil to pan and wipe with a paper towel, leaving a thin layer of oil on pan before storing.
- Season pan before first use: Place potato peelings in the pan with about 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil for 15 minutes. Drain the mixture, then rinse the pan. Cover the pan bottom with a coating of frying oil and dry it for a few minutes. Discard oil and wipe the pan with a paper towel.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.