de Buyer Mandoline
If you've ever considered purchasing an authentic French mandoline, this model offers the perfect introduction. Four blade options let you create an array of cuts, and a well-designed pusher keeps hands safe.
- Lightning-fast stainless-steel mandoline with perfect precision.
- Creates waffle, straight and julienne cuts.
- Two reversible cutlery-grade stainless-steel blades: a straight/serrated blade and a 4mm/10mm julienne blade.
- Easy-to-use thickness adjuster.
- Pusher has a hand guard for safe, comfortable operation.
- Folds for compact storage.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/4" x 16" x 8 3/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Always use the pusher for complete safety; do not use your hand to guide fruits or vegetables.
- Blades are very sharp and should be handled with care.
- All parts except blades are dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.