de Buyer Mandoline
If you've ever considered purchasing an authentic French mandoline, this model offers the perfect introduction. Four blade options let you create an array of cuts, and a well-designed pusher keeps hands safe.
- Lightning-fast stainless-steel mandoline with perfect precision.
- Creates waffle, straight and julienne cuts.
- Two reversible cutlery-grade stainless-steel blades: a straight/serrated blade and a 4mm/10mm julienne blade.
- Easy-to-use thickness adjuster.
- Pusher has a hand guard for safe, comfortable operation.
- Folds for compact storage.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/4" x 16" x 8 3/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Always use the pusher for complete safety; do not use your hand to guide fruits or vegetables.
- Blades are very sharp and should be handled with care.
- All parts except blades are dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- More about de Buyer
The de Buyer family has been making cookware in the French town of Val-d’Ajol since 1830. The family-owned company originally crafted pots and cauldrons for cooking over a live fire using iron ore extracted from the region. Pairing modern technology with a timeless attention to quality, De Buyer still creates cookware in the classic French shapes and materials traditionally used in professional kitchens. In addition to copper and iron collections, the company also offers stainless-steel and nonstick lines to meet the needs of today’s home cooks.