de Buyer Mandoline
If you've ever considered purchasing an authentic French mandoline, this model offers the perfect introduction. Four blade options let you create an array of cuts, and a well-designed pusher keeps hands safe.
- Lightning-fast stainless-steel mandoline with perfect precision.
- Creates waffle, straight and julienne cuts.
- Two reversible cutlery-grade stainless-steel blades: a straight/serrated blade and a 4mm/10mm julienne blade.
- Easy-to-use thickness adjuster.
- Pusher has a hand guard for safe, comfortable operation.
- Folds for compact storage.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/4" x 16" x 8 3/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Always use the pusher for complete safety; do not use your hand to guide fruits or vegetables.
- Blades are very sharp and should be handled with care.
- All parts except blades are dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.