Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
de Buyer Kobra Adjustable Slicer
Indulge your inner chef with this user-friendly adjustable slicer from France. It duplicates knife skills that professional chefs take years to master, producing consistent results.
- V-shaped microserrated blade cuts vegetables and fruits with perfect precision.
- Supersharp cutlery grade stainless-steel blade.
- Slices from paper-thin to 3/16" thick.
- In-handle thumb wheel adjusts slicing thickness.
- Equally efficient with firm produce and soft foods like cooked beets, ripe tomatoes and pears.
- Ergonomically designed pusher protects hands.
- Pusher clips beneath tool for space-saving storage.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/2" x 4 1/2".
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Always use the pusher for complete safety; do not use your hand to guide fruits or vegetables.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- More about de Buyer
The de Buyer family has been making cookware in the French town of Val-d’Ajol since 1830. The family-owned company originally crafted pots and cauldrons for cooking over a live fire using iron ore extracted from the region. Pairing modern technology with a timeless attention to quality, De Buyer still creates cookware in the classic French shapes and materials traditionally used in professional kitchens. In addition to copper and iron collections, the company also offers stainless-steel and nonstick lines to meet the needs of today’s home cooks.