Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
de Buyer Double Boiler
Whether the task is melting chocolate, making hollandaise sauce or preparing custard, the slow, gentle heat of this stainless-steel double boiler ensures perfect results. Designed for ease of use, the ingenious one-piece design can be used with success by both novice and experienced cooks.
- Stainless steel with an aluminum-core base for efficient heat conduction.
- Ingenious one-piece design.
- Water is added through the spout of the handle.
- Built-in water-level gauge.
- Heatproof silicone handle.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" diam., 5" high.
- 1 1/2-qt. cap.
- 2 lb. 2oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
Next Day Delivery
- More about de Buyer
The de Buyer family has been making cookware in the French town of Val-d’Ajol since 1830. The family-owned company originally crafted pots and cauldrons for cooking over a live fire using iron ore extracted from the region. Pairing modern technology with a timeless attention to quality, De Buyer still creates cookware in the classic French shapes and materials traditionally used in professional kitchens. In addition to copper and iron collections, the company also offers stainless-steel and nonstick lines to meet the needs of today’s home cooks.