de Buyer Deluxe Dicing Mandoline
Improved to make dicing and slicing easier than ever, this stainless-steel mandoline allows you to dice vegetables and fruits quickly and precisely using a specially designed safety pusher and color-coded blades in a range of thicknesses.
- Interchangeable blades let you slice, julienne and create decorative cuts in a range of thicknesses.
- Color-coded knife-grade stainless-steel blades let you dice, julienne and make precise slices; you can also create crinkle and waffle cuts as well as diamond dices in a range of thicknesses.
- Slice thickness can be adjusted up to 1cm.
- Three color-coded julienne blades in black, red and grey let you easily choose a 2mm, 4mm or 10mm julienne slice or dice thickness.
- Symbols and an innovative rotation stopper on patented safety pusher guide you to create a perfect square or diamond dice cut in the thickness of your choice.
- Built-in hollow-ground blade minimizes friction, and nonstick cutting surface ensures smooth operation.
- Nonskid feet hold mandoline in place.
- Folds flat for convenient storage.
- Includes an on-board blade storage case and an instructional DVD.
- Unit is dishwasher safe; blades are hand-wash only.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" x 16" x 7 3/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Always use the pusher and receptacle for complete safety; do not use your hand to guide fruits or vegetables.
- Blades are very sharp and should be handled with care.
- When not in use, store julienne blades in case.
- All parts except blades are dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- More about de Buyer
The de Buyer family has been making cookware in the French town of Val-d’Ajol since 1830. The family-owned company originally crafted pots and cauldrons for cooking over a live fire using iron ore extracted from the region. Pairing modern technology with a timeless attention to quality, De Buyer still creates cookware in the classic French shapes and materials traditionally used in professional kitchens. In addition to copper and iron collections, the company also offers stainless-steel and nonstick lines to meet the needs of today’s home cooks.